Exchange coupling constants using density functional theory: Long-range corrected functionals
Article first published online: 5 APR 2011
Copyright © 2011 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Computational Chemistry
Volume 32, Issue 9, pages 1998–2004, 15 July 2011
How to Cite
Ruiz, E. (2011), Exchange coupling constants using density functional theory: Long-range corrected functionals. J. Comput. Chem., 32: 1998–2004. doi: 10.1002/jcc.21788
- Issue published online: 25 APR 2011
- Article first published online: 5 APR 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 13 FEB 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 28 JAN 2011
- Manuscript Received: 30 AUG 2010
- Spanish Government. Grant Number: CTQ2008-06670-C02-01
- Generalitat de Catalunya. Grant Number: 2009SGR-1459
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!