Alkali metal atom-aromatic ring: A novel interaction mode realizes large first hyperpolarizabilities of M@AR (M = Li, Na, and K, AR = pyrrole, indole, thiophene, and benzene)
Article first published online: 11 APR 2011
Copyright © 2011 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Computational Chemistry
Volume 32, Issue 9, pages 2005–2011, 15 July 2011
How to Cite
Yu, G., Huang, X.-R., Chen, W. and Sun, C.-C. (2011), Alkali metal atom-aromatic ring: A novel interaction mode realizes large first hyperpolarizabilities of M@AR (M = Li, Na, and K, AR = pyrrole, indole, thiophene, and benzene). J. Comput. Chem., 32: 2005–2011. doi: 10.1002/jcc.21789
- Issue published online: 25 APR 2011
- Article first published online: 11 APR 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 15 FEB 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 3 FEB 2011
- Manuscript Received: 3 APR 2010
- NSFC. Grant Numbers: 20773048, 21073075
- Jilin University. Grant Numbers: 450080011085, 450080011084
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!