Alkali metal atom-aromatic ring: A novel interaction mode realizes large first hyperpolarizabilities of M@AR (M = Li, Na, and K, AR = pyrrole, indole, thiophene, and benzene)
Article first published online: 11 APR 2011
Copyright © 2011 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Computational Chemistry
Volume 32, Issue 9, pages 2005–2011, 15 July 2011
How to Cite
Yu, G., Huang, X.-R., Chen, W. and Sun, C.-C. (2011), Alkali metal atom-aromatic ring: A novel interaction mode realizes large first hyperpolarizabilities of M@AR (M = Li, Na, and K, AR = pyrrole, indole, thiophene, and benzene). J. Comput. Chem., 32: 2005–2011. doi: 10.1002/jcc.21789
- Issue published online: 25 APR 2011
- Article first published online: 11 APR 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 15 FEB 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 3 FEB 2011
- Manuscript Received: 3 APR 2010
- NSFC. Grant Numbers: 20773048, 21073075
- Jilin University. Grant Numbers: 450080011085, 450080011084
Additional Supporting Information may be found in the online version of this article
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.