Evolution of lone pair of excess electrons inside molecular cages with the deformation of the cage in e2@C60F60 systems
Article first published online: 5 APR 2011
Copyright © 2011 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Computational Chemistry
Volume 32, Issue 9, pages 2012–2021, 15 July 2011
How to Cite
Wang, Y.-F., Chen, W., Yu, G.-T., Li, Z.-R., Wu, D. and Sun, C.-C. (2011), Evolution of lone pair of excess electrons inside molecular cages with the deformation of the cage in e2@C60F60 systems. J. Comput. Chem., 32: 2012–2021. doi: 10.1002/jcc.21792
- Issue published online: 25 APR 2011
- Article first published online: 5 APR 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 23 FEB 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 23 JAN 2011
- Manuscript Received: 25 SEP 2010
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Numbers: 20773046, 21043003
- Foundation of State Key Laboratory of Theoretical and Computational Chemistry
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!