Evolution of lone pair of excess electrons inside molecular cages with the deformation of the cage in e2@C60F60 systems
Article first published online: 5 APR 2011
Copyright © 2011 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Computational Chemistry
Volume 32, Issue 9, pages 2012–2021, 15 July 2011
How to Cite
Wang, Y.-F., Chen, W., Yu, G.-T., Li, Z.-R., Wu, D. and Sun, C.-C. (2011), Evolution of lone pair of excess electrons inside molecular cages with the deformation of the cage in e2@C60F60 systems. J. Comput. Chem., 32: 2012–2021. doi: 10.1002/jcc.21792
- Issue published online: 25 APR 2011
- Article first published online: 5 APR 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 23 FEB 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 23 JAN 2011
- Manuscript Received: 25 SEP 2010
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Numbers: 20773046, 21043003
- Foundation of State Key Laboratory of Theoretical and Computational Chemistry
Additional Supporting Information may be found in the online version of this article.
|JCC_21792_sm_SuppMaterials.doc||209K||Supporting Information Materials.|
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.