The effect of iron and copper impurities on the wettability of sphalerite (110) surface
Version of Record online: 4 APR 2011
Copyright © 2011 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Computational Chemistry
Volume 32, Issue 9, pages 2022–2030, 15 July 2011
How to Cite
Simpson, D. J., Bredow, T., Chandra, A. P., Cavallaro, G. P. and Gerson, A. R. (2011), The effect of iron and copper impurities on the wettability of sphalerite (110) surface. J. Comput. Chem., 32: 2022–2030. doi: 10.1002/jcc.21799
- Issue online: 25 APR 2011
- Version of Record online: 4 APR 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 4 MAR 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 19 FEB 2011
- Manuscript Received: 26 AUG 2010
- University of South Australia
- Rio Tinto and the Department of Innovation
- Industry and Regional Development
- State Government of Victoria (under the Australian Research Council's Linkage Project funding scheme). Grant Number: LP0562210
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!