Probing the structural and electronic effects to stabilize nonplanar forms of thioamide derivatives: A computational study
Article first published online: 11 APR 2011
Copyright © 2011 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Computational Chemistry
Volume 32, Issue 10, pages 2170–2176, 30 July 2011
How to Cite
Kesharwani, M. K. and Ganguly, B. (2011), Probing the structural and electronic effects to stabilize nonplanar forms of thioamide derivatives: A computational study. J. Comput. Chem., 32: 2170–2176. doi: 10.1002/jcc.21800
- Issue published online: 19 MAY 2011
- Article first published online: 11 APR 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 4 MAR 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 3 FEB 2011
- Manuscript Received: 5 AUG 2010
- Department of Atomic Energy-Board of Research in Nuclear Sciences, Mumbai, India
- Department of Science and Technology, New Delhi, India
- University Grants Commission, New Delhi, India, fellowship
Additional Supporting Information may be found in the online version of this article.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.