Implementation and evaluation of a docking-rescoring method using molecular footprint comparisons
Article first published online: 3 MAY 2011
Copyright © 2011 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Computational Chemistry
Volume 32, Issue 10, pages 2273–2289, 30 July 2011
How to Cite
Balius, T. E., Mukherjee, S. and Rizzo, R. C. (2011), Implementation and evaluation of a docking-rescoring method using molecular footprint comparisons. J. Comput. Chem., 32: 2273–2289. doi: 10.1002/jcc.21814
- Issue published online: 19 MAY 2011
- Article first published online: 3 MAY 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 20 MAR 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 18 MAR 2011
- Manuscript Received: 20 JAN 2011
- U.S. Department of Energy and the State of New York. Grant Number: DE-AC02-98CH10886
- Stony Brook University Office of the Vice President for Research, the New York State Office of Science Technology and Academic Research (NYSTAR)
- NIH. Grant Numbers: R01GM083669, F31CA134201
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!