Computational study of energetic nitrogen-rich derivatives of 1,1′- and 5,5′-bridged ditetrazoles
Article first published online: 3 MAY 2011
Copyright © 2011 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Computational Chemistry
Volume 32, Issue 10, pages 2298–2312, 30 July 2011
How to Cite
Zhu, W., Zhang, C., Wei, T. and Xiao, H. (2011), Computational study of energetic nitrogen-rich derivatives of 1,1′- and 5,5′-bridged ditetrazoles. J. Comput. Chem., 32: 2298–2312. doi: 10.1002/jcc.21819
- Issue published online: 19 MAY 2011
- Article first published online: 3 MAY 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 22 MAR 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 28 FEB 2011
- Manuscript Received: 4 JUN 2010
- NSAF Foundation of National Natural Science Foundation of China and China Academy of Engineering Physics. Grant Number: 10876013
- Specialized Research Fund for the Doctoral Program of Higher Education. Grant Number: 200802881043
- Scientific Research Foundation for the Returned Overseas Chinese Scholars, State Education Ministry
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!