These authors contributed equally to this work.
Improving protein structural class prediction using novel combined sequence information and predicted secondary structural features
Article first published online: 21 SEP 2011
Copyright © 2011 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Computational Chemistry
Volume 32, Issue 16, pages 3393–3398, December 2011
How to Cite
Dai, Q., Wu, L. and Li, L. (2011), Improving protein structural class prediction using novel combined sequence information and predicted secondary structural features. J. Comput. Chem., 32: 3393–3398. doi: 10.1002/jcc.21918
- Issue published online: 14 OCT 2011
- Article first published online: 21 SEP 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 25 JUL 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 29 JUN 2011
- Manuscript Received: 16 FEB 2011
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Number: 61001214 and 61003191
- National Distinguished Young Research Scientist Award. Grant Number: 60788101
- Zhejiang Provincial Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Number: Y2100930
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!