Efficient inclusion of receptor flexibility in grid-based protein–ligand docking*
Article first published online: 15 SEP 2011
Copyright © 2011 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Computational Chemistry
Volume 32, Issue 16, pages 3433–3439, December 2011
How to Cite
Leis, S. and Zacharias, M. (2011), Efficient inclusion of receptor flexibility in grid-based protein–ligand docking*. J. Comput. Chem., 32: 3433–3439. doi: 10.1002/jcc.21923
- Issue published online: 14 OCT 2011
- Article first published online: 15 SEP 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 29 JUL 2011
- Manuscript Received: 11 MAY 2011
- Deutsche Forschungsgemeinschaft (DFG). Grant Number: Za-153/5
- TUM Graduate School's Thematic Graduate Center/ Faculty Graduate Center of Physics at Technische Universität München, Germany
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!