A TD-DFT study on the hydrogen bonding of three esculetin complexes in electronically excited states: Strengthening and weakening
Article first published online: 15 SEP 2011
Copyright © 2011 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Computational Chemistry
Volume 32, Issue 16, pages 3475–3484, December 2011
How to Cite
Liu, Y.-F., Yang, D.-P., Shi, D.-H. and Sun, J.-F. (2011), A TD-DFT study on the hydrogen bonding of three esculetin complexes in electronically excited states: Strengthening and weakening. J. Comput. Chem., 32: 3475–3484. doi: 10.1002/jcc.21932
- Issue published online: 14 OCT 2011
- Article first published online: 15 SEP 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 1 AUG 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 4 JUL 2011
- Manuscript Received: 4 OCT 2010
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Number: 60977063, 10574039
- Innovation Scientists and Technicians Troop Construction Projects of Henan Province of China. Grant Number: 084100510011
- Innovation Talents of Institution of Higher Education of Henan Province of China. Grant Number: 2006KYCX002
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!