A TD-DFT study on the hydrogen bonding of three esculetin complexes in electronically excited states: Strengthening and weakening
Article first published online: 15 SEP 2011
Copyright © 2011 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Computational Chemistry
Volume 32, Issue 16, pages 3475–3484, December 2011
How to Cite
Liu, Y.-F., Yang, D.-P., Shi, D.-H. and Sun, J.-F. (2011), A TD-DFT study on the hydrogen bonding of three esculetin complexes in electronically excited states: Strengthening and weakening. J. Comput. Chem., 32: 3475–3484. doi: 10.1002/jcc.21932
- Issue published online: 14 OCT 2011
- Article first published online: 15 SEP 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 1 AUG 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 4 JUL 2011
- Manuscript Received: 4 OCT 2010
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Number: 60977063, 10574039
- Innovation Scientists and Technicians Troop Construction Projects of Henan Province of China. Grant Number: 084100510011
- Innovation Talents of Institution of Higher Education of Henan Province of China. Grant Number: 2006KYCX002
Additional Supporting Information may be found in the online version of this article.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.