A sequence-based computational model for the prediction of the solvent accessible surface area for α-helix and β-barrel transmembrane residues
Version of Record online: 21 SEP 2011
Copyright © 2011 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Computational Chemistry
Volume 33, Issue 1, pages 11–17, 5 January 2012
How to Cite
Wang, C., Xi, L., Li, S., Liu, H. and Yao, X. (2012), A sequence-based computational model for the prediction of the solvent accessible surface area for α-helix and β-barrel transmembrane residues. J. Comput. Chem., 33: 11–17. doi: 10.1002/jcc.21936
- Issue online: 4 NOV 2011
- Version of Record online: 21 SEP 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 9 AUG 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 21 JUL 2011
- Manuscript Received: 28 JAN 2011
- Program for New Century Excellent Talents in University. Grant Number: NCET-07-0399
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Number: 20905033
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!