A sequence-based computational model for the prediction of the solvent accessible surface area for α-helix and β-barrel transmembrane residues
Version of Record online: 21 SEP 2011
Copyright © 2011 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Computational Chemistry
Volume 33, Issue 1, pages 11–17, 5 January 2012
How to Cite
Wang, C., Xi, L., Li, S., Liu, H. and Yao, X. (2012), A sequence-based computational model for the prediction of the solvent accessible surface area for α-helix and β-barrel transmembrane residues. J. Comput. Chem., 33: 11–17. doi: 10.1002/jcc.21936
- Issue online: 4 NOV 2011
- Version of Record online: 21 SEP 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 9 AUG 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 21 JUL 2011
- Manuscript Received: 28 JAN 2011
- Program for New Century Excellent Talents in University. Grant Number: NCET-07-0399
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Number: 20905033
Additional Supporting Information may be found in the online version of this article.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.