A computational investigation and the conformational analysis of dimers, anions, cations, and zwitterions of L-phenylalanine
Version of Record online: 29 SEP 2011
Copyright © 2011 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Computational Chemistry
Volume 33, Issue 1, pages 44–59, 5 January 2012
How to Cite
Purushotham, U., Vijay, D. and Narahari Sastry, G. (2012), A computational investigation and the conformational analysis of dimers, anions, cations, and zwitterions of L-phenylalanine. J. Comput. Chem., 33: 44–59. doi: 10.1002/jcc.21942
- Issue online: 4 NOV 2011
- Version of Record online: 29 SEP 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 16 JUL 2011
- Manuscript Received: 8 JUN 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!