Theoretical investigations of the reactivities of four-membered N-heterocyclic carbene analogues of the group 13 elements
Article first published online: 6 OCT 2011
Copyright © 2011 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Computational Chemistry
Volume 33, Issue 1, pages 103–111, 5 January 2012
How to Cite
Wu, C.-S. and Su, M.-D. (2012), Theoretical investigations of the reactivities of four-membered N-heterocyclic carbene analogues of the group 13 elements. J. Comput. Chem., 33: 103–111. doi: 10.1002/jcc.21949
- Issue published online: 4 NOV 2011
- Article first published online: 6 OCT 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 23 AUG 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 9 AUG 2011
- Manuscript Received: 14 APR 2011
- The National Science Council of Taiwan
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!