Theoretical investigations of the reactivities of four-membered N-heterocyclic carbene analogues of the group 13 elements
Article first published online: 6 OCT 2011
Copyright © 2011 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Computational Chemistry
Volume 33, Issue 1, pages 103–111, 5 January 2012
How to Cite
Wu, C.-S. and Su, M.-D. (2012), Theoretical investigations of the reactivities of four-membered N-heterocyclic carbene analogues of the group 13 elements. J. Comput. Chem., 33: 103–111. doi: 10.1002/jcc.21949
- Issue published online: 4 NOV 2011
- Article first published online: 6 OCT 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 23 AUG 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 9 AUG 2011
- Manuscript Received: 14 APR 2011
- The National Science Council of Taiwan
Additional Supporting Information may be found in the online version of this article.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.