Fax: (+46) 18 471 6844
Oxygen versus sulfur: Structure and reactivity of substituted arsine oxides and arsine sulfides
Article first published online: 30 SEP 2011
Copyright © 2011 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Computational Chemistry
Volume 33, Issue 1, pages 112–117, 5 January 2012
How to Cite
Orthaber, A., Sax, A. F. and Francesconi, K. A. (2012), Oxygen versus sulfur: Structure and reactivity of substituted arsine oxides and arsine sulfides. J. Comput. Chem., 33: 112–117. doi: 10.1002/jcc.21950
- Issue published online: 4 NOV 2011
- Article first published online: 30 SEP 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 28 AUG 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 18 AUG 2011
- Manuscript Received: 8 JUL 2011
- Austrian Science Fund (FWF). Grant Number: P16816-N11
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!