Fax: (+46) 18 471 6844
Oxygen versus sulfur: Structure and reactivity of substituted arsine oxides and arsine sulfides
Article first published online: 30 SEP 2011
Copyright © 2011 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Computational Chemistry
Volume 33, Issue 1, pages 112–117, 5 January 2012
How to Cite
Orthaber, A., Sax, A. F. and Francesconi, K. A. (2012), Oxygen versus sulfur: Structure and reactivity of substituted arsine oxides and arsine sulfides. J. Comput. Chem., 33: 112–117. doi: 10.1002/jcc.21950
- Issue published online: 4 NOV 2011
- Article first published online: 30 SEP 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 28 AUG 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 18 AUG 2011
- Manuscript Received: 8 JUL 2011
- Austrian Science Fund (FWF). Grant Number: P16816-N11
Additional Supporting Information may be found in the online version of this article.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.