A computational chemist approach to gas sensors: Modeling the response of SnO2 to CO, O2, and H2O Gases
Version of Record online: 21 NOV 2011
Copyright © 2011 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Computational Chemistry
Volume 33, Issue 3, pages 247–258, 30 January 2012
How to Cite
Ducéré, J.-M., Hemeryck, A., Estève, A., Rouhani, M. D., Landa, G., Ménini, P., Tropis, C., Maisonnat, A., Fau, P. and Chaudret, B. (2012), A computational chemist approach to gas sensors: Modeling the response of SnO2 to CO, O2, and H2O Gases. J. Comput. Chem., 33: 247–258. doi: 10.1002/jcc.21959
- Issue online: 14 DEC 2011
- Version of Record online: 21 NOV 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 9 SEP 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 1 SEP 2011
- Manuscript Received: 1 JAN 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!