On the effect of a variation of the force field, spatial boundary condition and size of the QM region in QM/MM MD simulations
Version of Record online: 19 DEC 2011
Copyright © 2011 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Computational Chemistry
Volume 33, Issue 4, pages 363–378, 5 February 2012
How to Cite
Meier, K., Thiel, W. and van Gunsteren, W. F. (2012), On the effect of a variation of the force field, spatial boundary condition and size of the QM region in QM/MM MD simulations. J. Comput. Chem., 33: 363–378. doi: 10.1002/jcc.21962
- Issue online: 10 JAN 2012
- Version of Record online: 19 DEC 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 11 SEP 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 10 SEP 2011
- Manuscript Received: 1 JUL 2011
- National Competence Center for Research (NCCR) in Structural Biology (Swiss National Science Foundation). Grant Number: 200020-121913
- European Research Council. Grant Number: 228076
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!