Fax: +81 48 467 4532
Analysis of lipid surface area in protein–membrane systems combining voronoi tessellation and monte carlo integration methods
Version of Record online: 21 NOV 2011
Copyright © 2011 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Computational Chemistry
Volume 33, Issue 3, pages 286–293, 30 January 2012
How to Cite
Mori, T., Ogushi, F. and Sugita, Y. (2012), Analysis of lipid surface area in protein–membrane systems combining voronoi tessellation and monte carlo integration methods. J. Comput. Chem., 33: 286–293. doi: 10.1002/jcc.21973
- Issue online: 14 DEC 2011
- Version of Record online: 21 NOV 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 25 SEP 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 31 AUG 2011
- Manuscript Received: 23 JUN 2011
- BIRD, Japan Science and Technology Agency (JST)
- Grants-in-Aid for Young Scientists (B)
- Scientific Research on Innovative Areas
- Development and Use of the Next-Generation Supercomputer Project of the Ministry of Education, Culture, Sports, Science and Technology (MEXT)
Additional Supporting Information may be found in the online version of this article.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.