Development and optimization of a novel genetic algorithm for identifying nanoclusters from scanning transmission electron microscopy images
Article first published online: 25 NOV 2011
Copyright © 2011 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Computational Chemistry
Volume 33, Issue 4, pages 391–400, 5 February 2012
How to Cite
Logsdail, A. J., Li, Z. Y. and Johnston, R. L. (2012), Development and optimization of a novel genetic algorithm for identifying nanoclusters from scanning transmission electron microscopy images. J. Comput. Chem., 33: 391–400. doi: 10.1002/jcc.21976
- Issue published online: 10 JAN 2012
- Article first published online: 25 NOV 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 28 SEP 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 20 SEP 2011
- Manuscript Received: 8 AUG 2011
- EPSRC. Grant Number: EP/P504678/1
- EPRSC. Grant Number: EP/G070326/1
- COST Action. Grant Number: MP0903
- University of Birmingham
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!