Ab Initio direct classical trajectory investigation on the SN2 reaction of F− with NH2F: Nonstatistical central barrier recrossing dynamics
Article first published online: 25 NOV 2011
Copyright © 2011 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Computational Chemistry
Volume 33, Issue 4, pages 401–405, 5 February 2012
How to Cite
Yu, F. (2012), Ab Initio direct classical trajectory investigation on the SN2 reaction of F− with NH2F: Nonstatistical central barrier recrossing dynamics. J. Comput. Chem., 33: 401–405. doi: 10.1002/jcc.21979
- Issue published online: 10 JAN 2012
- Article first published online: 25 NOV 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 3 OCT 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 2 OCT 2011
- Manuscript Received: 30 AUG 2011
- Xi'an Technological University. Grant Number: XAGDXJJ1030
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!