The stability of small helical gold nanorods: A relativistic density functional study
Version of Record online: 23 NOV 2011
Copyright © 2011 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Computational Chemistry
Volume 33, Issue 3, pages 311–318, 30 January 2012
How to Cite
Liu, X.-J., Hamilton, I., Krawczyk, R. P. and Schwerdtfeger, P. (2012), The stability of small helical gold nanorods: A relativistic density functional study. J. Comput. Chem., 33: 311–318. doi: 10.1002/jcc.21980
- Issue online: 14 DEC 2011
- Version of Record online: 23 NOV 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 3 OCT 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 2 OCT 2011
- Manuscript Received: 25 AUG 2011
- Massey University International Visitor Research Fund
- Royal Society of New Zealand
- Wellington (Marsden Fund)
Additional Supporting Information may be found in the online version of this article.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.