Theoretical investigation of the ethylene dimer: Interaction energy and dipole moment
Version of Record online: 21 NOV 2011
Copyright © 2011 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Computational Chemistry
Volume 33, Issue 3, pages 319–330, 30 January 2012
How to Cite
Kalugina, Y. N., Cherepanov, V. N., Buldakov, M. A., Zvereva-Loëte, N. and Boudon, V. (2012), Theoretical investigation of the ethylene dimer: Interaction energy and dipole moment. J. Comput. Chem., 33: 319–330. doi: 10.1002/jcc.21981
- Issue online: 14 DEC 2011
- Version of Record online: 21 NOV 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 3 OCT 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 30 SEP 2011
- Manuscript Received: 1 AUG 2011
- “SpecMo GdR”' (CNRS). Grant Number: 3152
- GENCI-[CCRT/CINES/IDRIS]. Grant Number: 2010-[i2010086316]
- Dynasty Foundation
- “Pôle de Sciences Planétaires” of Bourgogne Franche-Comté
- Centre de Calcul de l'Université de Bourgogne
- SKIF-Cyberia (Tomsk State University)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!