Theoretical investigation of the ethylene dimer: Interaction energy and dipole moment
Article first published online: 21 NOV 2011
Copyright © 2011 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Computational Chemistry
Volume 33, Issue 3, pages 319–330, 30 January 2012
How to Cite
Kalugina, Y. N., Cherepanov, V. N., Buldakov, M. A., Zvereva-Loëte, N. and Boudon, V. (2012), Theoretical investigation of the ethylene dimer: Interaction energy and dipole moment. J. Comput. Chem., 33: 319–330. doi: 10.1002/jcc.21981
- Issue published online: 14 DEC 2011
- Article first published online: 21 NOV 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 3 OCT 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 30 SEP 2011
- Manuscript Received: 1 AUG 2011
- “SpecMo GdR”' (CNRS). Grant Number: 3152
- GENCI-[CCRT/CINES/IDRIS]. Grant Number: 2010-[i2010086316]
- Dynasty Foundation
- “Pôle de Sciences Planétaires” of Bourgogne Franche-Comté
- Centre de Calcul de l'Université de Bourgogne
- SKIF-Cyberia (Tomsk State University)
Additional Supporting Information may be found in the online version of this article.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.