A computational study on the hydrogen adsorption capacity of various lithium—Doped boron hydrides
Article first published online: 25 NOV 2011
Copyright © 2011 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Computational Chemistry
Volume 33, Issue 4, pages 425–434, 5 February 2012
How to Cite
Pan, S., Giri, S. and Chattaraj, P. K. (2012), A computational study on the hydrogen adsorption capacity of various lithium—Doped boron hydrides. J. Comput. Chem., 33: 425–434. doi: 10.1002/jcc.21985
- Issue published online: 10 JAN 2012
- Article first published online: 25 NOV 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 13 OCT 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 13 OCT 2011
- Manuscript Received: 25 AUG 2011
- CSIR (New Delhi)
- Indo-EU (HYPOMAP) Project
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!