This article is Dedicated to Professor Ji-Kang Feng on the occasion of his 73th birthday.
Modeling nonlinear optics of nanosystems with sum-over-states model†
Article first published online: 7 DEC 2011
Copyright © 2011 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Computational Chemistry
Volume 33, Issue 4, pages 466–470, 5 February 2012
How to Cite
Tian, W. Q. (2012), Modeling nonlinear optics of nanosystems with sum-over-states model. J. Comput. Chem., 33: 466–470. doi: 10.1002/jcc.21992
- Issue published online: 10 JAN 2012
- Article first published online: 7 DEC 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 17 OCT 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 13 OCT 2011
- Manuscript Received: 29 AUG 2011
- State Key Lab of Urban Water Resource and Environment (HIT). Grant Number: 2009TS01
- National Key Laboratory of Materials Behaviors & Evaluation Technology in Space Environments (HIT)
- Open Project of State Key Laboratory of Supramolecular Structure and Materials (JLU). Grant Number: (SKLSSM201108)
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!