Fax: (+420) 220 410 320
Version of Record online: 16 DEC 2011
Copyright © 2011 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Computational Chemistry
Volume 33, Issue 6, pages 691–694, 5 March 2012
How to Cite
Řezáč, J., Riley, K. E. and Hobza, P. (2012), Evaluation of the performance of post-Hartree-Fock methods in terms of intermolecular distance in noncovalent complexes. J. Comput. Chem., 33: 691–694. doi: 10.1002/jcc.22899
How to cite this article: J. R̆ezác̆, KE. Riley, P. Hobza, J. Comput. Chem. 2012, 33, 691–694. DOI: 10.1002/jcc.22899
- Issue online: 8 FEB 2012
- Version of Record online: 16 DEC 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 9 NOV 2011
- Manuscript Received: 23 SEP 2011
- Institute of Organic Chemistry and Biochemistry, Academy of Sciences of the Czech Republic. Grant Number: Z40550506
- Ministry of Education, Youth and Sports of the Czech Republic. Grant Numbers: LC512, MSM6198959216
- Research and Development for Innovations of European Social Fund. Grant Number: CZ.1.05/2.1.00/03.0058
- Academy of Sciences of the Czech Republic (Praemium Academiae)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!