How to cite this article: B. L. Mooney, L. R. Corrales, A. E. Clark, J. Comput. Chem. 2012, 33, 853-860. DOI: 10.1002/jcc.22917
Article first published online: 25 JAN 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Computational Chemistry
Volume 33, Issue 8, pages 853–860, 30 March 2012
How to Cite
Mooney, B. L., Corrales, L.René. and Clark, A. E. (2012), MoleculaRnetworks: An integrated graph theoretic and data mining tool to explore solvent organization in molecular simulation. J. Comput. Chem., 33: 853–860. doi: 10.1002/jcc.22917
This article was published online on 25 January 2012 with an incorrect hyperlink, which was corrected on 23 February 2012.
- Issue published online: 21 FEB 2012
- Article first published online: 25 JAN 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 3 DEC 2011
- Manuscript Received: 17 OCT 2011
- US Department of Energy, Basic Energy Sciences, Heavy Element program. Grant Number: DE-SC0001815
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!