Quantum chemical comparison of vertical, adiabatic, and 0-0 excitation energies: The PYP and GFP chromophores
Article first published online: 28 MAY 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Computational Chemistry
Volume 33, Issue 23, pages 1892–1901, 5 September 2012
How to Cite
Uppsten, M. and Durbeej, B. (2012), Quantum chemical comparison of vertical, adiabatic, and 0-0 excitation energies: The PYP and GFP chromophores. J. Comput. Chem., 33: 1892–1901. doi: 10.1002/jcc.23027
- Issue published online: 14 JUL 2012
- Article first published online: 28 MAY 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 8 MAY 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 7 MAY 2012
- Manuscript Received: 2 APR 2012
- Linköping University
- Swedish Research Council
- Carl Trygger Foundation
- Olle Engkvist Foundation
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!