Extension of the CHARMM general force field to sulfonyl-containing compounds and its utility in biomolecular simulations
Version of Record online: 23 JUL 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Computational Chemistry
Volume 33, Issue 31, pages 2451–2468, 5 December 2012
How to Cite
Yu, W., He, X., Vanommeslaeghe, K. and MacKerell, A. D. (2012), Extension of the CHARMM general force field to sulfonyl-containing compounds and its utility in biomolecular simulations. J. Comput. Chem., 33: 2451–2468. doi: 10.1002/jcc.23067
- Issue online: 18 OCT 2012
- Version of Record online: 23 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 24 JUN 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 14 JUN 2012
- Manuscript Received: 11 APR 2012
- NIH. Grant Number: GM051501, GM070855, CA107331
- NSF. Grant Number: CHE-0823198
- Samuel Waxman Cancer Foundation
Additional Supporting Information may be found in the online version of this article.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.