The valence and Rydberg excited states of CH2: A theoretical exploration
Article first published online: 28 JUL 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Computational Chemistry
Volume 33, Issue 31, pages 2498–2503, 5 December 2012
How to Cite
Li, B.-T., Wei, Z.-Z. and Wu, H.-S. (2012), The valence and Rydberg excited states of CH2: A theoretical exploration. J. Comput. Chem., 33: 2498–2503. doi: 10.1002/jcc.23075
- Issue published online: 18 OCT 2012
- Article first published online: 28 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 9 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 4 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Received: 18 APR 2012
- Natural Science Foundation of Shanxi Province. Grant Number: 2010021009-2
- Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Number: 20871077
- Shanxi Scholarship Council of China. Grant Number: 201063
- Foundation of State Key Laboratory of Theoretical and Computational Chemistry of China
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!