These authors contributed equally.
Software News and Updates
SIMONA 1.0: An efficient and versatile framework for stochastic simulations of molecular and nanoscale systems
Article first published online: 10 AUG 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Computational Chemistry
Volume 33, Issue 32, pages 2602–2613, 15 December 2012
How to Cite
Strunk, T., Wolf, M., Brieg, M., Klenin, K., Biewer, A., Tristram, F., Ernst, M., Kleine, P. J., Heilmann, N., Kondov, I. and Wenzel, W. (2012), SIMONA 1.0: An efficient and versatile framework for stochastic simulations of molecular and nanoscale systems. J. Comput. Chem., 33: 2602–2613. doi: 10.1002/jcc.23089
- Issue published online: 15 NOV 2012
- Article first published online: 10 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 25 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 24 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Received: 26 JUN 2012
- FP7 MINOTOR. Grant Number: GA 228424
- FP7 MMM@HPC. Grant Number: GA 261594
- Baden Württemberg Stiftung (HPC-5)
- Carl-Zeiss Stiftung
- Landesgraduiertenfoerderung Baden-Wuerttemberg
Additional Supporting Information may be found in the online version of this article.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.