Distance dependency and minimum amino acid alphabets for decoy scoring potentials
Version of Record online: 1 SEP 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Computational Chemistry
Volume 34, Issue 1, pages 10–20, 5 January 2013
How to Cite
Pape, S., Hoffgaard, F., Dür, M. and Hamacher, K. (2013), Distance dependency and minimum amino acid alphabets for decoy scoring potentials. J. Comput. Chem., 34: 10–20. doi: 10.1002/jcc.23099
- Issue online: 23 NOV 2012
- Version of Record online: 1 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 26 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 12 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Received: 2 MAY 2012
- Fonds der chemischen Industrie (to K.H.)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!