Fax: (+1)413 545 2819
The role of water in the adsorption of oxygenated aromatics on Pt and Pd
Article first published online: 1 SEP 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Computational Chemistry
Volume 34, Issue 1, pages 60–66, 5 January 2013
How to Cite
Yang, J., Dauenhauer, P. J. and Ramasubramaniam, A. (2013), The role of water in the adsorption of oxygenated aromatics on Pt and Pd. J. Comput. Chem., 34: 60–66. doi: 10.1002/jcc.23107
- Issue published online: 23 NOV 2012
- Article first published online: 1 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 26 JUN 2012
- Manuscript Received: 22 JUN 2012
- 3M Corporation Nontenured Faculty Award
- National Science Foundation grant number TG-CHE100112 [Extreme Science and Engineering Discovery Environment (XSEDE)]
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!