FIPSDock: A new molecular docking technique driven by fully informed swarm optimization algorithm
Article first published online: 7 SEP 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Computational Chemistry
Volume 34, Issue 1, pages 67–75, 5 January 2013
How to Cite
Liu, Y., Zhao, L., Li, W., Zhao, D., Song, M. and Yang, Y. (2013), FIPSDock: A new molecular docking technique driven by fully informed swarm optimization algorithm. J. Comput. Chem., 34: 67–75. doi: 10.1002/jcc.23108
- Issue published online: 23 NOV 2012
- Article first published online: 7 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 5 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 22 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Received: 14 JUN 2012
- Fundamental Research Fund for the Central Universities. Grant Number: Fundamental Research Fund for the Central Universities
- National Science Foundation in China; Medical Board Oncology Department. Grant Number: 81000975 (to Y. Yang)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!