Binding structures of tri-N-acetyl-β-glucosamine in hen egg white lysozyme using molecular dynamics with a polarizable force field
Version of Record online: 29 OCT 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Computational Chemistry
Volume 34, Issue 3, pages 163–174, 30 January 2013
How to Cite
Zhong, Y. and Patel, S. (2013), Binding structures of tri-N-acetyl-β-glucosamine in hen egg white lysozyme using molecular dynamics with a polarizable force field. J. Comput. Chem., 34: 163–174. doi: 10.1002/jcc.23109
- Issue online: 21 DEC 2012
- Version of Record online: 29 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 12 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 23 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Received: 8 AUG 2011
- National Institutes of Health at the University of Delaware, Department of Chemistry and Biochemistry. Grant Number: COBRE:5P20RR017716-07
- COBRE. Grant Number: COBRE-3P30RR031160; NSF DMR-0941318 (CDI Type I grant)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!