Binding structures of tri-N-acetyl-β-glucosamine in hen egg white lysozyme using molecular dynamics with a polarizable force field
Article first published online: 29 OCT 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Computational Chemistry
Volume 34, Issue 3, pages 163–174, 30 January 2013
How to Cite
Zhong, Y. and Patel, S. (2013), Binding structures of tri-N-acetyl-β-glucosamine in hen egg white lysozyme using molecular dynamics with a polarizable force field. J. Comput. Chem., 34: 163–174. doi: 10.1002/jcc.23109
- Issue published online: 21 DEC 2012
- Article first published online: 29 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 12 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 23 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Received: 8 AUG 2011
- National Institutes of Health at the University of Delaware, Department of Chemistry and Biochemistry. Grant Number: COBRE:5P20RR017716-07
- COBRE. Grant Number: COBRE-3P30RR031160; NSF DMR-0941318 (CDI Type I grant)
Additional Supporting Information may be found in the online version of this article.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.