Appropriate description of intermolecular interactions in the methane hydrates: An assessment of DFT methods
Version of Record online: 5 SEP 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Computational Chemistry
Volume 34, Issue 2, pages 121–131, 15 January 2013
How to Cite
Liu, Y., Zhao, J., Li, F. and Chen, Z. (2013), Appropriate description of intermolecular interactions in the methane hydrates: An assessment of DFT methods. J. Comput. Chem., 34: 121–131. doi: 10.1002/jcc.23112
- Issue online: 3 DEC 2012
- Version of Record online: 5 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 19 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 30 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Received: 27 MAY 2012
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Number: 11174045
- Fundamental Research Funds for the Central Universities of China. Grant Number: DUT12YQ05
- NSF. Grant Number: EPS-1010094
- Department of Defense. Grant Number: W911NF-12-1-0083
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!