Appropriate description of intermolecular interactions in the methane hydrates: An assessment of DFT methods
Article first published online: 5 SEP 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Computational Chemistry
Volume 34, Issue 2, pages 121–131, 15 January 2013
How to Cite
Liu, Y., Zhao, J., Li, F. and Chen, Z. (2013), Appropriate description of intermolecular interactions in the methane hydrates: An assessment of DFT methods. J. Comput. Chem., 34: 121–131. doi: 10.1002/jcc.23112
- Issue published online: 3 DEC 2012
- Article first published online: 5 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 19 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 30 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Received: 27 MAY 2012
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Number: 11174045
- Fundamental Research Funds for the Central Universities of China. Grant Number: DUT12YQ05
- NSF. Grant Number: EPS-1010094
- Department of Defense. Grant Number: W911NF-12-1-0083
Additional Supporting Information may be found in the online version of this article.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.