Rotamer decomposition and protein dynamics: Efficiently analyzing dihedral populations from molecular dynamics
Article first published online: 25 SEP 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Computational Chemistry
Volume 34, Issue 3, pages 198–205, 30 January 2013
How to Cite
Watanabe, H., Elstner, M. and Steinbrecher, T. (2013), Rotamer decomposition and protein dynamics: Efficiently analyzing dihedral populations from molecular dynamics. J. Comput. Chem., 34: 198–205. doi: 10.1002/jcc.23119
- Issue published online: 21 DEC 2012
- Article first published online: 25 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 15 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 10 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Received: 31 MAY 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!