Fax: +53 963543156
Relations frequency hypermatrices in mutual, conditional, and joint entropy-based information indices†
Article first published online: 26 SEP 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Computational Chemistry
Volume 34, Issue 4, pages 259–274, 5 February 2013
How to Cite
Barigye, S. J., Marrero-Ponce, Y., Martínez-López, Y., Torrens, F., Artiles-Martínez, L. M., Pino-Urias, R. W. and Martínez-Santiago, O. (2013), Relations frequency hypermatrices in mutual, conditional, and joint entropy-based information indices. J. Comput. Chem., 34: 259–274. doi: 10.1002/jcc.23123
Dedicated to the Research Group of Molecular Connectivity & Drug Design (University of Valencia) for its many seminal contributions to the definition of new topological indices and computational virtual screening, as well as their methodology for drug repositing.
- Issue published online: 13 JAN 2013
- Article first published online: 26 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 22 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 5 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Received: 9 MAY 2012
- Spanish Ministry of Science and Innovation (MICINN). Grant Number: SAF2009-10399
- VLIR (Vlaamse InterUniversitaire Raad, Flemish Interuniversity Council, Belgium; under the IUC Program VLIR-UCLV
- Spanish Ministerio de Ciencia e Innovacion. Grant Number: BFU2010-19118
Additional Supporting Information may be found in the online version of this article.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.