New basis sets for the evaluation of interaction-induced electric properties in hydrogen-bonded complexes
Article first published online: 20 SEP 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Computational Chemistry
Volume 34, Issue 4, pages 275–283, 5 February 2013
How to Cite
Baranowska-Łączkowska, A., Fernández, B. and Zaleśny, R. (2013), New basis sets for the evaluation of interaction-induced electric properties in hydrogen-bonded complexes. J. Comput. Chem., 34: 275–283. doi: 10.1002/jcc.23124
- Issue published online: 13 JAN 2013
- Article first published online: 20 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 24 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 22 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Received: 11 JUL 2012
- Spanish Ministerio de Ciencia e Innovació. Grant Numbers: CTQ2008-01861/BQU, CTQ2011-29311-C02-01
- The Xunta de Galicia. Grant Number: INCITE09 314 252 PR
- The Foundation for Polish Science within the Homing Plus programme. Grant Number: Homing Plus/2010-1/2
- cofinanced from European Regional Development Fund within Innovative Economy Operational Programme
- National Science Centre. Grant Number: DEC-2011/01/D/ST4/03149 (R.Z.)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!