Software News and Updates
Lattice microbes: High-performance stochastic simulation method for the reaction-diffusion master equation
Article first published online: 25 SEP 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Computational Chemistry
Volume 34, Issue 3, pages 245–255, 30 January 2013
How to Cite
Roberts, E., Stone, J. E. and Luthey-Schulten, Z. (2013), Lattice microbes: High-performance stochastic simulation method for the reaction-diffusion master equation. J. Comput. Chem., 34: 245–255. doi: 10.1002/jcc.23130
- Issue published online: 21 DEC 2012
- Article first published online: 25 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 31 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 13 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Received: 15 MAY 2012
- DOE (Office of Science BER). Grant Number: DE-FG02-10ER6510
- NIH (Center for Macromolecular Modeling and Bioinformatics). Grant Number: NIH-RR005969 and NIH-9P41GM104601
- NSF. Grant Number: MCB-0844670
- NSF (Center for the Physics of Living Cells). Grant Number: PHY-0822613
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!