Parallel variable selection of molecular dynamics clusters as a tool for calculation of spectroscopic properties
Article first published online: 10 OCT 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Computational Chemistry
Volume 34, Issue 5, pages 366–371, 15 February 2013
How to Cite
Kessler, J., Dračínský, M. and Bouř, P. (2013), Parallel variable selection of molecular dynamics clusters as a tool for calculation of spectroscopic properties. J. Comput. Chem., 34: 366–371. doi: 10.1002/jcc.23143
- Issue published online: 23 JAN 2013
- Article first published online: 10 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 7 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 30 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Received: 14 JUL 2012
- Grant Agency of the Czech Republic. Grant Number: P208/11/0105
- Ministry of Education of the Czech Republic. Grant Numbers: LH11033, LM2010005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!