Natural bond orbital analysis in the ONETEP code: Applications to large protein systems
Article first published online: 15 OCT 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Computational Chemistry
Volume 34, Issue 6, pages 429–444, 5 March 2013
How to Cite
Lee, L. P., Cole, D. J., Payne, M. C. and Skylaris, C.-K. (2013), Natural bond orbital analysis in the ONETEP code: Applications to large protein systems. J. Comput. Chem., 34: 429–444. doi: 10.1002/jcc.23150
- Issue published online: 5 FEB 2013
- Article first published online: 15 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 7 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 31 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Received: 12 JUL 2012
- EPSRC. Grant Number: EP/F032773/1
- IRIDIS3 supercomputer of the University of Southampton
- Cambridge Commonwealth Trust
- Royal Society for a University Research Fellowship
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!