Solvent-driven symmetry of self-assembled nanocrystal superlattices—A computational study
Article first published online: 29 OCT 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Computational Chemistry
Volume 34, Issue 7, pages 523–532, 15 March 2013
How to Cite
Kaushik, A. P. and Clancy, P. (2013), Solvent-driven symmetry of self-assembled nanocrystal superlattices—A computational study. J. Comput. Chem., 34: 523–532. doi: 10.1002/jcc.23152
- Issue published online: 11 FEB 2013
- Article first published online: 29 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 27 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 26 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Received: 29 APR 2012
- King Abdullah University of Science and Technology (KAUST). Grant Number: KUS-C1-018-02
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!